In a world with too many shops and too much product and too many copies of similar product, I often have to think on how my designs can distinguish themselves in such a dysfunctional market. Everywhere there is too much choice, how to make your product stand out? Individuality is the key. My timeless fashion is the result of a design process involving years of research into the Sardinian weaving techniques, and the exceptional work of many experienced weaves. There is of course always a balance between design and business, too often I am split between the two. It is hard to keep ahead as there be always those profiting from your hard work or copying your designs and there is again too much product that is not good for our planet.
• timeless individualistic fashion
• timeless eco-friendly fashion
• socially responsible, lasting fashion, re-cycle fashion, eco design process
• designer copycats profiting from design
• dysfunctional fashion accessories and clothes market
• product not good for our planet